Spring Air Japan

I just bought plane ticket for my mom and her friend from Hiroshima to Tokyo: Narita. Then I realized my google-translate-fu wasn't good enough (or literally my Japanese simply sucks).

I purchased extra checked-in baggage for two they won't probably need (3000 JPY each). When I tried to revise the order (somehow I managed to put my credit card credentials without a hitch in the first place for the order; my Japanese is pretty good for shopping in general :D ), I stumbled upon: * 支払済みの製品はキャンセルできません Good grief!

6000 JPY wasn't that much (that's pretty much more that one month of food for me though); one that hurts more is my own stupidity and carelessness. Though I suppose this was intended (the only confusing part to me on the site is only the baggage allowance): the UI design of the web, non-refundable additional feature (I ordered 2 weeks in advance if that matters, you can add features but not remove them from your order).

All in all I was just stupid (and I still really am).

0 rants: