Oldie Beauty

I've been riding with this utility bike for quite some time. She is an old bike (from late 80s or early 90s, I suppose) which I already broke the fork she came initially with. The original paint is purple but already covered with black layer by the time I purchased her from local flea market.

About the group: the brake-shift levers are old Altus, the rear derailer is A050, front mech is Tourney. The wheel is Nova Rigida with local-made Delitire tire. The latest addition is messy bluish-black paintjob (which is a big mess done by me personally) and the invert-installed fork.

I had to install the fork inverted because I messed welding the headtube (the original one simply tore away), putting it way too reclined. Given the stem is already too short, the handling is hard and nippy, thus to compensate this problem I had to invert the fork so the front axle is closer way back.


 
simple black beauty

0 rants: