Boys for Girls

Just like the previous post, it's still about "What's your type?" stuff. I suppose this latter one is just 'sillier' as mostly the ones who read this is male :D
Here we go!

i like guys who are sincere, kind hearted, laidback, fun, and likes me for who i am, slightly ditzy, shy and attention deficit.

appearance-wise, i'm a sucker for guys with glasses and chinito eyes. i don't care if they're skinny or chubby as long as they're not obese or muscle-y. bara guys scare me, i feel like they're going to beat me up if they get pissed. >_<

i'm also instantly hooked if they're smarter than me, because i can't stand dimwits. major points for being otaku but not creepy.

an example would be Takagi Shujin from Bakuman. (see my icon)
--bunnycake


But, as for my type of guy, I tend to be exceedingly attracted to guys with these features...
- Darker colored hair
- Dark eyes
- Thick eyelashes
- Thick eyebrows
- Bigger ears? lol
- Tall and lanky
- Tattoos (piercings if it looks good too)
- A good sense of humor
- Comfortable to be with
- Not too pushy
- Likes rock/heavy metal music
- Is kinda dorky and plays videogames
- Likes animals

Umm...I think thats all.

Rockers/goths, in general.
Into heavy metal, tattoos, possibly piercings, amazing sense of humor, taller, slender but muscular, darker colored hair, dark eyes, thicker eyebrows, uhm...yeah.
Though I have a wide variety of guys I can be attracted to.
That's the one that I immediately like.
--Aki-chan


I like guys who are nice and sweet. But not TOO sweet.
Has a serious side, and a playful side. A bit mature. Fun to be with. Understanding. Patient. Older than me, and taller than me.
Has a nice hairstyle. Has the same interests as me. And must have a smile that could brighten up my day..

I'm more into Asian guys too.

A lot right?
Well, that's what I like.
--Ryuu Hime


my type for guys..
Looks:
-taller than me (5'2)^_^(since i'm 5'2 or 5'3? i forget..)
-has to at least be above average looking

Personality-wise:
-likes manga/anime
-does not hate yaoi
-decently smart
-likes games
-doesn't care whether or not i spazz over little things(like a new update on a manga or anime i really like... or if it was my first time getting something i wanted at a con)
-not a whiny guy
-can take my randomness/weirdness
-makes my heart thump
-doesn't care whether or not i ask stupid questions(like: what is MS paint? lol XD i asked that once... but that was when i was in elementary.. so it's understandable.. ^_^; )

that's pretty much it... at least i think...?

*edit*
-can handle my obliviousness

Ah... after some thought I think I'm attracted to shy people. Especially ones that look intimidating or scary, but are actually a bit shy. When they blush... Ufufufu..
---Zeph=3


I have a huge weakness toward strong guys, I can't stand a man who sits around sobbing and whining about nothing. And I like someone with a sense of humor, but still manages to have a real discussion
--cayena89


Ideal guy:
- taller than me (I'm 1,60 m)
- broad shoulders
- BEARD (I have orgasms just looking at them. Nothing like santa!XD)
- fit (like a Keanu or, top of tops, like Ryan Reynolds)
- Intelligent
- likes video games at least as much as I do
- likes manga/anime
- listens to all kinds of music
- amazing sense of humour
- has to have his mind constantly in the gutter (as I do)
- I prefer dark haired/eyed guys

PS: Amazing in bed, ground, table (whatever) would be nice too. ^3^
--mariamcardoso


My Ideal guy:
-Taller then me (Im 5'9)
-A Very Romantic Guy
-Likes Anime/Manga
-Likes spending time with me and dont have any akward momments
-LOVE ME (Very Big one)
-Love doing Roleplay in bed and have amazing sex (Girl can dream, Girl can dream)
-Understading and accepts who I am
--Dr.Love


My type of guy would be:

1) Low maintenance
2) Thrifty but not a cheapskate
3) Someone who enjoys talking and being able to discuss anything....I mean anything without embarrassment
4) Someone who is open and honest about themselves and doesn't do sneaky things
5) He would have to be affectionate.....likes to hold hands, hug and cuddle

Superficial stuff:
6) Dark hair -- love short dark hair
7) Height doesn't matter.....I'm 5'2" and my last boyfriend was 5'3" and it really is unimportant to me
8. Body type - doesn't matter to me, however I have found that chubbier guys really feel nicer and comforting when they are cuddling you.
9) Facial Hair/Body Art - Doesn't matter to me, just as long as it's neat

And lastly
10) Must be willing to have his own identity and allow me to have my own identity too. This may not make sense but when you become a couple, sometimes you focus way too much on the other person and you lose a sense of yourself. You stop interacting with your friends and doing things that you love to do. I strongly believe that if it's the right fit, you both should be able to melt into the each others life without having to turn it upside down.
--almond_eyes


He has to have abs, obliques, Pecs, at *least* 6 feet tall and muscular in a model way, not in a body builder way. Must be at least cute. I prefer sexy guys.
Also he must be sexually active and have lots of experience.
--Jane


A boy that have a complete opposite personality that I have.
--uLan


all type except the opposite type like dishonest and i'm not picky she's beautiful or she's ugly but i really like girl that she who except me who i'm and a single,first time relation i don't want to see her in pain because of pain of her past i really care all people who surround me!!
--lol01


As much as I like the shy / geeky types, I want someone who is more aggressive about their feelings. I don't like those who seem careless about their emotions. It frustrates me to no end. I can't be with someone like that. I'd rather have someone that suffocates me with their feelings rather than someone who doesn't show any.
Didn't do a list before, will do it now.

My ideal guy:
Must be a geek
[PC] Gamer
100% loyal
Isn't an idiot
Taller than me [5'3]
Dark [preferably brown] hair
Sarcastic / Witty sense of humor
--Rayne


This is probably the most serious I've ever been in a thread on fakku.

I'm not very particular about looks. In fact, I've been told I have unusual taste. In my experience, good looking men know that they're good looking, and tend to be incredibly cocky, which is fine in SMALL doses, but can get ridiculous fast. I gravitate towards intelligent guys with a quick wit who aren't afraid to be argumentative. No sense of humor is a huuuge deal breaker for me, as well as someone who likes music that (in my opinion) is bad. Loyalty is a plus, as well as being understanding. I am a borderline shut in/alcoholic, so understanding is KEY. I like a guy that can hold my interest. Watching you play WOW is cute for a while, but after a few hours its quite a bore.
--penelopesays


hmm i like boys who got pretty eyes and nose ^^ a feminist one..
--akanboo


Not really thought about it, but thinking about it now, I suppose:
Someone able to lift me. I don't weigh all that much, but being pretty strong would still be good and I just find the idea of being carried around and lifted etc, fun.
Kind, but able to take charge and say what they want. Confidence is sexy, but needs to be paired with being sweet and thoughtful at the right times.
Eloquent, well-spoken. Able to understand me even when my word choice and sentence structure is convoluted or improper. ...has to be physically compatable with me. >.>

Yep, thats about it. Other than that, it just depends on feeling it and getting on well.
--MrsKonoko

0 rants: