Yosuga no Sora (complete save game)

I've been a huge fan of visual novels myself--it's also the reason why I never convert my whole boxes to Linux. So here's one of my favorite: Yosuga no Sora.



The story revolves around siblings which develop certain degree of (possible-then-to-be-so-called-incest) love. And yeah, it's harem. :D

I've completed the game (though I can't read Japanese without looking at those character tables), so here's the completed save game (it gives you full access to full CG library anyway). Place the file in C:\Documents and Settings\~username-here\Application Data\Sphere\Yosuga\save (in WindowsXP, I don't know where to place in another Windows version).

I won't encourage you to download the game *illegally*, but I'd like to say you can fetch it from here.

0 rants: