Struggle for Love

I was reading this thread, found this was interesting (and moving) I decided to cite it here. The thread was titled "What is Your Type?"

- Kind
- Also likes anime
- Open-minded
- Likes for me who I am
- Knows how to cook
Somehow, I managed to find someone like that. She's my friend IRL. Only problem: She's is way to high class. Impossible for her to fall for me :p
--- Epraizer Z

Man up. You are capable of getting anyone you want.
--- Jacob

I already tried. I confessed and it didn't turn out good. The atmosphere between us suddenly became awkward
--- Epraizer Z

Well with an attitude like that of course it didn't go well. I stand by my point that you and anyone else is capable of accomplishing anything they want. There's a way to make it happen, you just need to find out how.
--- Jacob

Keep trying, you should have prepared beforehand. Try to make her fall for you or ask her what you're missing. If it's height/penis size then it can't be help.
--- Tribly

Wow, so motivational. Even though this wasn't directed at me, I feel like giving a shot a things. +rep for the inspiration
--- Guilty Guardian

@Jacob
THIS inspired me..Thanks Jacob. I think I'll try harder
@Tribly
Well, she told me about the guy she likes. White complexioned and tall.
I'm kinda tall alright. But she's way taller than me..And I'm brown. I'm the complete opposite of what she said. >_<
--- Epraizer Z

love knows no color.
Here's a past story, back in high school my friends asked me if I would ever go out with a black girl and I was like no way.
Guess what? My next girlfriend was half black. Long story short, people's perspective changes over time, so don't give up just because of that. Do your best!
--- Guilty Guardian

Thanks for that. I'll keep trying. I need to believe in myself that believes in me.
--- Epraizer Z


I wish I could understand 'she'.

0 rants: